- Apple Says iPhone 4 Patch Won't Fix Antenna Problem (NewsFactor)
- AT&T Samsung Captivate hands on!
- REMNux, the Malware Analysis Linux OS
- 10 Ways Curated App Stores Undermine Developers
- Motorola DROID X: camera features and settings walk through
- Mandriva 2010.1 Released
- SCO Appeals Ruling in Novell Case (PC World)
- AppBrain Fast Web Installer, push Android applications from the web to your phone
– I love how the antenna design is still called “innovative” when it’s screwing things up badly. I’m pretty sure that I wouldn’t call it that.
– Really? Seriously? You’ve bankrupted your company trying to get paid for something you didn’t even do, and don’t even OWN, and you’re seriously going to appeal this further? They just don’t make stupid like this anymore.
– Some impressive results here, but I’m not certain that I would have used the word “demolished”.