- Motorola’s Droid 2 gets outed
- Judge Rejects SCO's Motion For a New Trial
- Analyst predicts T-Mobile iPhone
- FBI investigating AT&T security breach
- Microsoft a Weak Link In Possible Cyber War
- Apple faces antitrust scrutiny: report
- iPhone 4 entertainment: Netflix, iBooks and iMovies
- Logitech’s Google TV remote control and other top Android apps
- Feds taking a close look at Apple’s mobile advertising policies
- DROID Incredible rooted
- iPhone 4’s retina display gets critiqued, dropped
- * Print to Win Printer from Linux without Linux Drivers? *
- Is Apple ignoring the Mac? 'Yup,' says Fake Steve; 'wrong,' counters real Steve (Ben Patterson)
- Microsoft Secretly Installs Firefox Extension Through WU
– Eat it SCO. Please say that’s Game Over. Please?
– Great, now the rumor is T-Mobile. Verizon, T-Mobile, whatever. It all sounds like BS to me.
– Sounds like yet another good reason to switch to Linux. It’s getting to be a pretty long list.
– The fact that Apple virtually singled out Google/AdMob makes this a whole lotta fishy as far as I’m concerned. I’m not a lawyer. Could be legal. Maybe.
– I think at this point, Fake has better logic than Steve, but then Steve has more inside knowledge than Fake.
– Microsoft at it again. They’re installing stuff on your system without asking you. Of course, you wouldn’t have this problem if you were running Linux.