- Computex 2010 Tablet PC Round-Up With Video
- Consumers win with Apple and Google at “war”
- Top Android phones shouldn’t be wary of new iPhone 4
- Eclipse: Developers growing more fond of desktop Linux (InfoWorld)
- Apple CEO has live technical issues
- John Sculley on Why He Fired Jobs
- Apple releases iPhone 4 promo video
- Steve Jobs to crowd: 'We're having a little problem here' (Ben Patterson)
- iPhone 4 unveiled with video chat — and yes, you’ve seen it before
- Face-to-face chat leads a host of video tools on new iPhone 4
- First look and feel of the iPhone 4
- Apple Announces iPhone 4 with Impressive New Features
- Verizon iPhone, $99 Apple TV and other no-shows (Ben Patterson)
- Data congestion thwarts Steve Jobs’ iPhone demo
- Jobs unveils iPhone 4 with video calling
- Apple unveils next iPhone, looks to fend off Google (Reuters)
- HTC EVO 4G Tops Sprint Sales Ahead of New iPhone
- Slimmer iPhone with clearer screen due June 24
- Apple Announces iPhone 4
- Apple iPhone launching June 24th
– That’s cause it’s sweeeeeeet. Just saying.
– Yes, it’s called Android, and it’s kicking your butt. Oh, you meant with the WiFi. Sorry, my bad.
– People were still expecting a Verizon iPhone? Seriously? Have they been paying any attention at all??
– Good luck with that.