- Verizon to launch LTE network on November 15th, handsets on Black Friday
- iOS update to ship next week, fix death grip issue?
- Leaked: Apple’s internal iPhone 4 antenna troubleshooting procedures
- Cisco to launch iPad-like tablet for office use (AP)
- Android 2.2 test build for Motorola DROID leaks out
- Bloomberg: Verizon launching iPhone in January
- Windows 8 Plans Leaked
- Android 2.2 (Froyo) Update for Nexus One Phones
- T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant available for pre-order July 1 from Radio Shack
- Android 2.2 gets official for the Nexus One
- California firm sizing up iPhone 4 class action suit
- iOS 4 Exchange synchronization complaints mount
– Should make for the Droid 3 or Droid Y exceptional.
– The truth finally comes out!
– Apple is apparently sticking to their “don’t hold it that way” “solution” to their reception problems.
– Should be interesting. What do you think? Windows based?
– Still skeptical.
– Is Apple going to be sued yet again? How many is that anyway? I’m losing track.
– Is there anything about this upgrade that actually works the way Apple says?