- Windows Phone 7 at Microsoft’s Annual Preview
- Verizon enters the Galaxy S fray with the Fascinate, U.S. Cellular tags along
- Sprint announces the Samsung Epic 4G
- T-Mobile Vibrant: $199.99 on July 21st
- Chrome grabs #3 spot in U.S. browser usage, ousts Safari
- OTA software update pushed out for the EVO 4G
- iOS4 4.0.1 Update Rumored Coming Soon to Fix iPhone 4 Reception (PC World)
- Security For Open Source Web Projects?
– Will it, or will it just cover it up? Personally, I think iPhone reception issues will continue until Apple ditches AT&T.