- Sprint passes on Android 2.2 for Hero and Moment
- IPhone 4, Droid X, YouTube Victory, ICANN TLDs
- Ubuntu Nearing X Server Not Running as Root
- House Panel Wants Apple To Explain Privacy Change (NewsFactor)
- MS Sees Windows Phone 7 as an 'Ad-Serving Machine' (NewsFactor)
- Experts Explain iPhone 4 Antenna Problem
- Hemisphere Games Reveals *Osmos* Linux Sales Numbers
- iPhone 4 proximity sensors not functioning properly?
- Linaro Seeks to Simplify ARM Linux Landscape
- Microsoft Open Source Strategy is Upside Down
- Canonical Joins The Open Invention Network
- Intel's Meego OS Shown on Multitouch Tablet (PC World)
- Palm shareholders approve HP merger, deal set to close early July
- Windows 7 Sales at 150M as Live Essentials Launch
- Red Hat CEO: VMware Our Biggest Competitor
- Windows 7 Sales are Hot and Just Getting Started
- Sprint: Android 2.2 for HTC EVO 4G Coming Soon
- iCat In Sleep Mode
- DROID X pre-orders get underway at Best Buy
- 720p Video Capture Comparison, iPhone 4 v. DROID X
– Good news. The less processes that run as root the better. It only serves to make Linux even more secure than it already is, leaving both Windows and the Mac OS in the dust.
– Good luck with that one Apple. Saying, “We didn’t want to actually compete on our product” probably isn’t going to fly.
– And that is why they will FAIL. Customers don’t want to just see advertisements, they want actual functionality. If there’s a subtle ad there with a product that they may find useful, great. If it’s just there cranking out ad after ad, useless.
– Is it worth porting games to Linux? The answer is YES people.
– I love this! I hope they make a giant collection.
– Finally, the Tablet market is starting to heat up a little. Nice to see something other than the pathetic iPad.
– What will this mean for WebOS? I both dread and look forward to the answer.
– Best use of an iMac I’ve ever seen.
– Get yours today!