- Intel Porting Android To x86 For Netbooks and Tablets
- Report: Users having iPhone 4 antenna reception issues
- iPhone 4: Early thoughts and hands-on impressions
- Are you killing iPhone 4 reception with your bare hands?
- It may be Apple’s day, but the year belongs to Google
- Is This Motorola’s iPhone Killer?
(The Motley Fool)
- openSUSE Linux Seeks More Autonomy From Novell
- Mandriva Saved By New Investors
- iOS4 and Linux
- Android App Security Risk
- Microsoft Adds Yet Another Mobile OS
- That iOS 4 reception issue is looking more and more like a software bug
- iPhone 4’s signal strength drops if … touched
- iOS 4’s hidden features
- Nokia to use Linux for flagship N-series phones
- Is iPhone 4 the Best Smartphone Ever?
- EVO 4G to get a software update on June 28th?
- We’re live from the Apple Store on 5th Avenue!
- Symbian^3 gets exhaustively reviewed
- Will the iPhone 4’s yellow displays cure themselves?
– This is actually a very cool development. I’ve already used Android on my PC a year or so ago. Loved it. Looking forward to seeing what they do with it in the PC arena.
– You can always tell a fan of Apple when they use phrases like “remarkable display, beautiful hardware and intelligently designed software.” Sounds like he’s pulling it straight out of Steve Jobs’s playbook. Worth a read anyway, but take it with a grain of salt.
– Wow. Seriously people?
– Reason behind iPhone 4’s screen blotches? Is there hope yet?