- Rumor: Apple to introduce iMac with iOS support within 60 days
- Verizon Will Offer Video-Optimized Motorola Droid X
- Verizon, Motorola to battle iPhone with Droid X
- Verizon unwraps 4.3-inch, Flash-ready Motorola Droid X
- Android 2.2 source code now available for Android developers
- Verizon Introduces the Newest Motorola Droid
- Motorola DROID X first impressions
- Cell Wars Heat Up With Verizon’s Droid X
- Verizon: Droid X smart phone coming July 15
- iOS 4 multitasking complaints are rolling in (Christopher Null)
- Developers Favor Android Over Apple's iPhone OS (NewsFactor)
- Mystery glitch? Blame it on the sun
- Live from the New York City DROID X event
- Verizon Wireless DROID X lands on July 15th for $199
- HTC EVO 4G hacked to support 60 FPS video
- * Timothy Miller, Michael Dexter: OGD1s Almost Here *
- Bill Gates Doesn't Work At Microsoft Anymore
- New Droid to be rolled out
- Developers Expect iOS and MacOS To Merge
- Fifth of Android Apps Expose Private Data
– To quote a coworker. Very interesting! Stoooopid, but interesting.
– Initial impressions of the Droid X. Better than the iPhone reviews I’ve been reading.
– The reason for this is…. drumroll….. it sucks.
– Good. Now start developing. Applications are important, and the faster Android matches and then passes the iPhone, the better.
– Or Microsoft. You can always go with Microsoft.
– I’m anxious to get to my local Verizon store to test this out.
– My PC doesn’t even get 60 FPS.
– The fact of the matter is that Steve just can’t live up to Bill. No, not that Steve, the OTHER Steve.
– I’m also interested in seeing the Droid X. The iPhone 4 isn’t really all that exciting (other than it comes from Apple and so must be Magical and Revolutionary).
– Um, hm. Let’s just say I’m not holding my breath for this one.
– Sounds like something that needs to get fixed guys.