- Adobe sales surges despite dispute with Apple (Reuters)
- Analyst Expects Verizon To Offer a CDMA iPhone in 2011 (NewsFactor)
- Multitasking With iOS 4 is Horrible: Apple Blew It (PC World)
- App Industry Roundup: The early reviews for iOS4 are in (Appolicious)
- Big Brother, Is That You?: Apple Now Tracking The Location Of You And Your Devices
- Android OS 2.2 build FRF72 is not final, Froyo still percolating
- Why the frenzy for iPhone 4, sight unseen? (Ben Patterson)
- Amiga X1000 Spotted in the Wild, Other News
- Dell Back-Tracks on Linux Being Safer Than Windows
- A New Amiga
- Apple Wants To Share Your Location With Others
- What iOS 4 Does (and Doesn't Do) For Business
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1 Arrives For Android
- Adobe moves mobile Flash from rhetoric to reality
- Verizon DROID X dropping July 2nd?
- Galaxy S has another identity crisis, to hit T-Mobile as Vibrant in July
- SlingPlayer for Android makes its official debut in the Android Market
– I think that this says a lot about the clout Apple wields. Better luck next time Steve.
– Really? Is this one of those things where if you just keep incrementing the number at the end, eventually you’re going to be right? The WORLD will END in 2012! Maybe 2013! 2014? 15? You’ll get it right eventually if you just keep adding.
– Good review of iOS 4 multitasking. Read it before the Apple Fanboys spam it all over.
– Overly rosy in my opinion.
– Apple’s watching you.
– Not just yet.
– The Steve Jobs Reality Distortion Field at work. The new iPhone lacks features found on current models of other phones, and barely matches others. Rush to buy it? Only if you don’t know any better.
– I wonder if Microsoft gave somebody a call.
– Really? Apple is selling my location to advertisers? Love it. And when I say I love it, I mean I really, REALLY hate it.
– Pretty much everybody is getting the brand new mobile flash. Everybody but Apple that is, who keeps telling us that Flash is a dead technology and it just doesn’t work for a mobile platform. Well, it seems like it works for everybody but Apple. Good work guys.
– Release date for the Droid X?
– Wow, this thing looks like an iPhone.