- Dell in Talks Over Google Chrome OS, Report Says (PC World)
- iOS 4 now available
- Pandora 3.1 brings multitasking
- Behind the demand for Apple’s new iPhone
- Google Wave Out of Beta
- iOS 4 Releases Today
- Motorola’s Droid 2 shown off on film
- HTC Aria now on sale through AT&T
- Toshiba announces Libretto concept PC, dual-displays in tow
- Verizon releases a Droid X teaser
- * Linux Security – a Few Useful, Tactical Tips *
- Windows Phone 7 Lacks Copy-and-Paste
- Swype Beta For Android Is Open, Temporarily
- Android vs. iPhone: 5 Battlefields
– I wonder what Dell has planned for ChromeOS.
– Yay iPhone multitasking. Glad you could finally catch up.
– The Big Demand comes from Apple magic. From what I can tell, an Android phone would better serve pretty much everybody, but it doesn’t have that soft white glowing Apple logo.
– Not really OS related, but all those Wavers out there should be excited by this.
– Finally, multitasking standard on the iPhone. Has the iPhone finally caught up to the Android. In Steve Jobs’s wet dream, but it’s better than it has been.
– Trial of the Droid 2. Not sure what I think of the keyboard changes, but I’m anxious to get my mitts on it to see how it feels.
– Looks pretty cool, but expensive for what it does. Of course, I’d prefer an OS other than Windows to be running on it, but you know what they say about wishes and horses. It would be interesting to try one out.