- Mobile version of iMovie to be iPhone 4 only
- US trade body to look into HTC complaint against Apple (AFP)
- Microsoft Reiterates: OEM Windows XP Dies October 22
- Chrome OS to Include Remote Desktop-like Functionality
- Motorola Shadow launching in July, DROID 2 in August
- Motorola Droid X hams it up for the camera once again
- Leak Shows Updated Droid with Faster Processor
- Motorola Planning 2GHz Android Phone For Later This Year
- Apple solicits app updates for iOS 4.0
- How a silly phone for teens reveals Microsoft’s plan for us all
- HP to Buy Slim Linux OS From Phoenix
- Apple's new ad terms: anti-competitive or competitive? (Macworld.com)
- Leaked Motorola Droid 2 photos, specs surface
- App Industry News: A new Droid for the holidays
- Chrome OS may have ability to run desktop applications
- Apple iAd Drawing Antitrust Scrutiny
- Adobe (Temporarily?) Kills 64-Bit Flash For Linux
- Tegra-Based Android Devices To Get Space MMO Vendetta Online
- Motorola planning a 2GHz Android superphone
- SCOwned: No New Trial, Novell Can Shut Down IBM Lawsuit
– When it rains, it pours eh Steve?
– Looks pretty sweet.
– I’m not sure how you can say blocking your competition from even being ON the platform is “competition”.
– Interesting news on the Chrome OS front. I’m a little surprised by this. I was expecting Chrome OS to be a web application only type operating system, but now I’m having to rethink that idea. I’m anxious to try a newer version of this OS.
– Personally, I think this is tantamount to Microsoft blocking Apple’s browser from running on Windows. This wouldn’t be legal for Microsoft, and it SHOULDN’T be legal for Apple. Apple’s lived inside their little protected bubble for to long.
– Need to get back on that.