- 15 Things You Won’t Hear Said at Apple’s WWDC
- Why Apple Is So Sticky
- Asus Joins Tablet PC Race
- Google Reportedly Ditching Windows
- * Will Apple Embrace the Web? No. *
- Tablet Overload at Computex
- Google: “Microsoft [Windows] We Don’t Feel So Good About”
- ASUS announces the Eee Pad and Eee Tablet
- Google ditches Windows in favor of OS X and Linux
- Next-gen iPhone’s chasis shown off on video
- AT&T picking up HTC Aria, Samsung Eternity II, Samsung Captivate
- Foxconn Workers Getting Raise With Apple Subsidies
- AmigaOne X1000 Beta Test Team and Program
– Very funny, and also, very true.
– What many people don’t seem to realize is that the iPad/iPhone/iPod OS is a declaration of war against the web itself. It’s a way of filtering the web down to just what Apple wants you to see. Locks you into their view. I might write something longer about this later. Who knows.
– Looks like the iPad rivals are starting to surface. Would like to see an Android version of these, rather than Windows 7, but this is still better than the cripple-ware you get on the iPad.
– If only more companies would follow Google’s lead, the Internet would be a much more secure place.
– Might be a little PR effort here.