- Microsoft halts global rollout of Kin phone (AP)
- 12 Interesting, Unusual Linux Distros
- Apple tells its clerks that iPhone reception issue is 'fact of life' (Ben Patterson)
- Review: Droid X smart phone focuses on screen time
- Motorola DROID X review
- DROID X ad takes a shot at iPhone 4 antenna woes
- HTC EVO 4G software updates resume
- Apple's spin on iPhone 4 flaws
- Microsoft’s Windows 8 Strategy: Conquer the Amish
- Cisco Cius: An Android-based Tablet PC
- iPhone on Verizon: 5 Reasons to Doubt the Latest Rumors (PC World)
- Android 3.0 aka Gingerbread gets detailed
- Netflix hiring Android developers, client on the way
- Bell Canada to launch Samsung Galaxy S, will use Vibrant moniker
- Cisco Cius: An Android tablet with video conferencing for business types
– Well that didn’t take long.
– Some really interesting distros… worth a look.
– It’s also a “fact of life” that I won’t be buying one. Ever.
– Now that’s funny!
– Fun to watch Apple blame their customers for failures of the phone. Only Apple would try this kind of stunt.
– I have to admit that I’m a little surprised to see this is Android based. I would have guessed that it would be Windows based on some level. I’m happy to have been wrong about that.
– What, you mean besides the fact that it’s the same rumor just with the date changed? This is getting so old.
– Awesome! With all the devices slated to run Android in the near future, it only makes sense.
– Could be interesting.