- AT&T Breach May Be Worse Than Initially Thought
- Strong Sales Expected as iPhone 4 Pre-Orders Begin (NewsFactor)
- Android gains web marketshare at expense of iOS
- Chrome OS to Achieve Windows Support through “Chromoting”
- iPad Still Vulnerable, Hackers Say in Refuting AT&T
- Kinect: What We Know So Far
- * The State of Applications On Haiku *
- Best Buy to take iPhone 4 pre-orders tomorrow
- DROID 2 and DROID X commercials scooped, new details on handsets
- Samsung’s tablet rumored to have Super AMOLED display, 1.2GHz processor and Froyo
- HTC Droid Incredible gets rooted
- EVO 4G shipped with improperly grounded displays?
- AT&T outs HTC Aria via Facebook and YouTube
- Apple iPhone/iPad app coming tomorrow?
- Innovation: 19th-century tech makes a smarter iPhone
- Ubuntu Replaces F-Spot With Shotwell
– Just fix it AT&T, stop whining that someone found out about your flawed security. That goes for any other carriers too.
– I don’t doubt that the iPhone 4 will see big sales. Unfortunately, to many people look at the cool factor, and the Appleness of it all, and they’re blown away by it all. Not enough people look at what real advantages the iPhone 4 offers over competing phones. If they did, iPhone sales would be significantly reduced.
– More Android chomping on Apple’s market share. Oh, and the other guys too.
– Looks pretty sweet. See if the specs play out.
– Now, if only it wasn't on At&t.
– I’ve never used Shotwell, and only briefly touched on F-Spot. Shotwell looks good from the few seconds that I poked around their website. Comments?