- Steve Jobs holds forth on Flash, Gizmodo and … er, his sex life
- Google Chrome OS Could Shake Up PC Market
- Google Drops Windows in Aftermath of Hacker Attack
- AT&T Offers 'More Affordable' Wireless Data Plans (NewsFactor)
- More thoughts on Steve Jobs at D8
- Mozilla Plans Firefox Revamp as IE Gains Market Share
- Steve Jobs Says iPad-Like Tablets will Replace PCs
- New images of the Motorola Shadow emerge
- Dell Streak available in the U.S. next month for $500
- Google’s Chrome Computing System To Debut in Autumn
- HTC EVO 4G gets ripped to shreds
- AT&T kills off unlimited smartphone data, announces cheaper rates
- Motorola announces the FLIPOUT with Android 2.1 and enhanced MOTOBLUR
- HTML5 vs. Flash — the Case For Flash
- Steve Jobs on the post-PC era
- iPad Bait and Switch — No More Unlimited Data Plan
- Google's Chrome OS to Launch In Fall
- Hands-On Demo Shows Asus E-Reader Tablet In Action
- Google: Android Fragmentation a Non-Issue
- Microsoft to Google: Our Security Is Bigger Than Yours
– More affordable for whom?
– It could be that the Steve Jobs Reality Distortion Field is actually caused by his extremely massive ego. Interesting view into how he sees the world. Kind of reminds me of looking through a kaleidescope.
– Nice. If I’d just bought an iPad, I think I’d be pissed. Since I didn’t, I’m just going to giggle a little and go back to work.
– I’m anxious to see this finished product. I haven’t seen anything more since the 0.4.22.8 version. It’ll be nice to see what kind of polish Google adds to it.
– Android fragmentation is basically FUD.
– Is anybody surprised by Microsoft’s counter claims? If so, please turn in your geek card at the door.