- Linux Users Donate Twice As Much As Windows Users, On Average
- Sprint pushes Android 2.1 update for Moment and Hero back to Q2
- Archos' 7-inch Android tablet to debut in June (Ben Patterson)
- WePad Name Change Precedes IPad’s Europe Invasion
- Rumor: HTC EVO 4G launches June 6th for $200
- Is RIM working on a BlackBerry tablet? (Warning: Rumors ahead) (Ben Patterson)
- Nokia Slaps Apple with Another Patent Infringement Suit
- The Desktop Security Battle May Be Lost
- Nokia files new US patent lawsuit against Apple
- Mozilla, HTML5 editor differ with Microsoft
- Nokia sues Apple for patent infringements
- Apple launches iPad in 9 more countries May 28
- Android Gains With Small Phone Makers in China
- LogMeIn launches Ignition for Android beta
- Android gets ported to the iPhone 3G
- Google adds language translation to Android smartphones
- Android Now Running On iPhone 3G (PC World)
– Not surprising.
– Looking forward to seeing this.
– Interesting. Think that might suck, but I’m willing to ride the rumor out and see what we see.
– A good place to start would be replacing your Windows machines with Linux machines.
– Hm, Apple getting some of it’s own medicine. This could be fun.
– Get a full, working version of Android on a 3Gs that doesn’t look like it was hacked together by a blind man, and I’ll give it a shot.