- Canonical’s H264 License Covers Some OEMs Only
- * Review: Ubuntu "Lucid Lynx" 10.04 LTS *
- Canonical Explains Decision to License H.264 For Ubuntu
- The Reports of the Netbook's Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Heavenly Apple, We Have Sinned. Please Forgive Us.
- Dell Mini 3iG “Aero” gets FCC blessing
- Keyboard-equipped ClamCase turns iPad into (pseudo) laptop (Ben Patterson)
- AT&T extends exclusivity with Apple, no Verizon iPhone until 2011?
- Customers increasingly unhappy with AT&T's service, survey says (Macworld.com)
- Next iPhone to Offer HD Video Capture?
- Introducing the Mac Troubleshooting Superguide (Macworld.com)
- HTC EVO 4G up for pre-order later this month
- Apple Scolds Ellen Over iPhone Ad Parody (PC World)
- Apple’s Behavior a Throwback to 1984, Adobe CTO Says
- Media wants affidavit in iPhone raid unsealed (AP)
– I’ve only been using it for a short while myself, and my review is much shorter. Here it is. “Awesome.” If that lacked detail, this is a good read too.
– There hasn’t been enough sales of iPads to have any significant impact on the Netbook market, and absolutely not to determine a trend.
– An apology from eSarcasm to Steve Jobs and Apple. Pretty funny.
– Really? If you feel the need to buy this, you should have just bought a laptop in the first place.
– By 2011, it might not matter. iPhone is falling farther and farther behind Android. iPhone 4.0 may offer a “catch up” release, but that’s to today’s features, not features from 7 months from now or more. Who knows where Android will be by then. Even Verizon might not be able to save iPhone by then.
– Duh. It sucks. I’ll have 3 or 4 dropped calls per day. Even in areas that say that I’ve got full bars 3G. Still drops.
– But Macs don’t have problems! Ever!
– Apparently it is true. Amazing. What is Apple thinking these days?
– I would really like to read this myself. Seriously, they broke down this guy’s door and took his stuff. There better be a damn good reason for it.