- Hot new features uncovered in iPhone OS 4.0 beta 3
- Adobe showcasing prototype Android tablet at Web 2.0 Expo
- XPERIA X10 line to get Android 2.1 in Q4
- Ceph: a Linux Petabyte-scale Distributed File System
- Microsoft Losing Browser Influence Along with Market Share
- HTC Legend spotted at the FCC, on its way to AT&T
- HTC Droid Incredible: $50 Off
- Source: Government mulls antitrust look at Apple
- Browser War Update: IE Takes Another Big Hit
- Google to start selling electronic books (AFP)
- Internet Explorer falters in the browser market, Chrome on the upswing
- Federal antitrust probe of Apple extended to include iAd
- BlackBerry Predicted a Century Ago By Nikola Tesla
- Novell, Red Hat Fend off Software Patent Claim
- T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide gets official
- Microsoft’s browser share dips below 60 percent
– Interesting reading.
– Google steps around Apple once again. With this service, and with the Kindle application, why in the world would you ever buy from Apple’s service? Someone, please enlighten me!
– I like seeing that. The lower IE drops, the better chance that some cross platform, standards following browser can take it’s place.
– Every time I read that tag line I want to punch myself in the forehead. I hope it gets buried in paperwork. Forever.
– Not really OS related, but still, a very cool story.