- Shuttleworth Unveils 'Windicators'
- With Bumptop, Google Gains Multi-Touch Ammo (PC World)
- Novell, Red Hat Prevail in User-interface Patent Case
- Report: Feds may launch inquiry into Apple's Flash stance (Macworld.com)
- Next Ubuntu Linux To Be a Maverick
- Microsoft Attempts To Defend Its H264 Position, Fails
- IE Market Share Falls To Historic Low
- DOJ and/or FTC may launch antitrust inquiry against Apple for developer policies
- Opinion: iPhone search went too far
- The End of the PC Era and Apple's Plan To Survive
- Steve Jobs Hints At Theora Lawsuit
- FSF Response To Steve Jobs's Letter
– Hmm, seems interesting. I’m holding off judgement until I see an actual implementation. Could be good. Could be crap. We’ll see.
– I like that Google has all the guns it can point at Apple, but seriously Google, don’t mess up my Bumptop.
– That would be interesting to watch.
– Looks like 10.10 will have some interesting stuff included. Looking forward to the alpha.
– Microsoft can’t defend this decision because it’s stupid. It’s just stupid.
– Glad to see the travesty that is Internet Explorer going away. The sooner the better.
– I’m curious to see how the Apple faithful react to this.
– It absolutely did. I hope it blows back in Apple’s face like back-draft in a fire.
– Boy, really making a jerk of himself lately isn’t he?
– A good read.