- Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx Benchmarked and Reviewed
- Sneak Preview For Coming KDE SC 4.5
- Rumor Has Sprint Getting Apple's New iPhone 4G (NewsFactor)
- New Chrome ready to shine
- Chrome Release Speeds Browser, Adds Stable Mac, Linux Versions
- Apple passes Microsoft as world's biggest tech co. (AP)
- Korona 4.4.3 Released
- MeeGo 1.0 Released
- Motorola’s Shadow emerges once again
- AT&T confirms to employees new iPhone launching in June
- Android-powered Motorola Greco gets specced
- US Launches Antitrust Probe Into Apple's iTunes
- Work Underway To Return Xen Support To Fedora 13
- Feds looking into Apple's tactics for music: report (Reuters)
– A very good review of Ubuntu 10.04. Worth the read.
– I don't believe this is going to happen. Last I checked, Apple and At&t had an exclusivity agreement until the end of 2012, but maybe I'm mistaken. Stranger things have happened.
– It doesn’t mean what you think it means, but kudos to Apple.
– Raise your hand if you’re surprised. Anybody? Anybody?
– Let’s assume that Apple loses this case. I know they probably won’t, but what if they did?
– Interesting development. It appears it’s coming at Apple from all sides as of late.