- Android update turns Google phones into Wi-Fi hot spots
- Analyst believes iPads outselling Macs
- Google rolls out Android OS upgrade
- Google TV and the meaning of Android
- New Android OS turns handsets into mobile hotspots
- Google is Headed For Your TV
- Android 2.2 and what it means for apps
- Researcher: Could iPad be driving spike in Mac use?
- Google TV: Your TV and the Web, together again
- Summary Box: Google teams up on ‘smart’ Web TV
- Google unveils ‘multimillion-channel’ TV
- HTC: Your 2010 Android smartphone will “likely” get FroYo
- Test drive: Adobe Flash Player on Android (beta)
- Kongregate's Flash games come to Android in style
- Google unveils 'multimillion-channel' TV
- Google TV Announced With Intel, Sony, and Logitech
- Google acquires Simplify Media for streaming technology
- Google Unveils Android 2.2, Takes Aim at Apple
- Google premieres Web television gamble
- Google TV gets official
– I wouldn’t be overly surprised by this. People that buy Macs buy them for their (theoretical) ease of use. It stands to reason that the iPad could be replacing the computer in the minds of those type of people. I wouldn’t expect it to get to far out of control though.
– A little wishy washy, but we’ll have to wait and see what comes of it.
– And really, this is what Apple is trying to avoid when it comes to Flash. A whole load of applications that it has no control over.
– Looks like I better start saving my money.
– A lot of interesting things soon to be seen from Google. Expect to see similar developments from Apple next year, or the year after that. Possibly the year after that.