- Search warrant in Gizmodo iPhone case released to the public
- Dell’s Streak Handheld Will Download Virtual Desktop
- Acer Will Show First Netbook with Google’s Chrome OS
- Btrfs Could Be the Default File System In Ubuntu Meerkat
- Judge Orders Gizmodo Search Warrant Unsealed
- Search Warrant Affidavit Lost iPhone Made Public
- Btrfs Possibly Default File System Next Ubuntu Release
- Apple spurred police over lost iPhone
- Apple feared lost 4G iPhone hurts sales: warrant (Reuters)
- Google to abandon its Nexus One online store
- Future GNOME: What to Expect in GNOME 3.0
- Apple 'Responds' to Adobe's Ad Campaign
- A Sneak Peek at the Native Client SDK
- Google abandoning Nexus One online store (AFP)
- Judge orders unsealing of affidavit in iPhone raid (AP)
- Acer To Launch Chrome OS Netbook Next Month
- Stay synced with these Android apps
- Android apps that should come to life
- Cherrypal Mini-Laptop Now Runs Android
- Is Apple’s era of secrecy over?
– So, possibly a new file system for Ubuntu. I don’t have any personal experience with Btrfs, so I don’t know if that’s good or bad. It’s interesting.
– I’m curious if any of this is legal.
– Hurt sales as in showing everybody early what a weak upgrade it was/is.
– Interesting things in here. Looking forward to trying it out.
– This is moronic, plain and simple.
– I can’t say that I’m surprised. I like the Nexus One, but I just don’t understand the sales method that Google has chosen. Hopefully they’ll get better results with their change of direction.
– I’m really looking forward to reading this.