- GNOME Shell Mockup Takes the Virtual Out of Virtual Desktops
- HTC Moves To Block iPhone, iPod and iPad Imports
- Skype to drop Windows Phone 7, focus on iPhone, Symbian, and Android?
- T-Mobile to finally offer UMA capabilities on Android devices?
- HTC sues to block iPhone, iPad, iPod sales
- Apple vs. Nokia vs. Google vs. HTC
- Samsung’s upcoming i5801 gets a hands-on
- Android 2.2 (Froyo) to allow USB tethering, Wi-Fi hotspot creation
- Best Buy taking pre-orders for HTC EVO 4G
- Report: 10 million CDMA iPhones on order
- HTC Sues Apple for Patent Infringement
– Some interesting ideas. Still digesting. Not sure what I think about this.
– I'd be remiss if I didn't note that iPhone apparently already has tethering built in, but At&t doesn't let you use it. Of course, this is just another reason to get yourself an Incredible or other Android device over the iPhone. Android on Verizon is better than iPhone on At&t, hands down.