- Android Garminfone $199 on T-Mobile
- Breaking: HTC EVO 4G available June 4th for $199.99
- Peppermint OS One Review
- Steam Client for Mac Launches, Linux Client On the Way
- Bell holding a launch party for the HTC Legend on May 27th
- iPhone users reporting early upgrade offers (Christopher Null)
- HTC files patent infringement suit against Apple
- Verizon, Google Creating Tablet That May Use Android
- HTC sues to block iPhone, iPad, iPod sales
- HTC swipes back at Apple in patent dispute
- HTC strikes back at Apple with patent complaint (AFP)
- Motorola’s A955 receives Wi-Fi Certification — is it the DROID 2?
- It's Official: Valve Releasing Steam, Source Engine for Linux
- Did Apple just lose another iPhone?
- Another next gen iPhone in the wild, also torn apart
- Apple Loses Another 4th-Gen iPhone
- Remains of the Day: Robo Jobs vs. the Androids
- When did Apple become uncool? (Christopher Null)
- Verizon, Google working on a tablet, WSJ reports
- DROID ERIS update begins rolling out
– Sounds interesting. Might try it.
– I struggle to not make the “HELL” in Hell NO bold, italic, and underlined. I’m getting off that network as fast as I can. 4G, 5G, 6G, whatever. None of it matters if you can’t even successfully make a call.
– Who ever didn’t see this one coming has been drinking to much Apple flavored koolaid. It should be interesting to see how Apple responds.
– Droid 2? Of course it’s just rumor right now, but interesting none the less.
– Oh, this is the best news I’ve seen all day. Does this mean native Linux Portal?
– Looks like a non-American company has the prototype this time. I don’t see that Apple’s going to be able to have the Marines take this one, so I think they’re out of luck.
– Apple has actually been uncool for a while, just people who thought they were cool in the first place failed to notice.