- Verizon confirms it’s working on a tablet with Google
- Sales of Android-Based Devices Top Apple’s iPhone
- Rumor: Verizon working on iPhone ad blitz for this summer
- T-Mobile myTouch 3G to dine on Eclairs
- Apple questions Android smartphone surge (Reuters)
- Mandriva Up For Sale
- Apple was ‘calm,’ ‘boring’ without Jobs
- Why Google Needs To Pull the Plug On Chrome OS
- Motorola’s mysterious Android smartphone gets a name, specs
- Adobe Shows Off Flash 10.1 on Android, Impresses
- Android surpasses iPhone, group says
– Now this sounds exciting. I’m anxious to see what they come up with. Couldn’t be worse than the iPad.
– Even if Apple is right and Android HASN’T passed the iPhone, Apple is being flat out clueless claiming there’s no signs that the competition is gaining. If they haven’t passed them already, they will soon. Personally, I think that Apple’s Magical and Intuitive Marketing Department is working overtime on this one.
– Anybody got a couple bucks?
– As interesting as ChromeOS looks, I have to agree with this. Developing two separate OSs for the same market just doesn’t make sense to me. Android is already filled out and mature. Google should focus their efforts there, and not divide them.
– A demo of Flash on Android. Still no iPhone.