- GNOME 2.30, End of the (2.x) Line
- iPhone OS 4.0 screenshot gallery!
- Canonical’s desktop Linux OS fitted with new look and feel
- Apple iPhone to soon get long-sought multitasking (AP)
- Ubuntu One Gets iPhone App For Contact Sync
- Researcher Releases Hardened OS "Qubes"; Xen Hits 4.0
- Ubuntu Claims 12 Million Users — Before Lucid
- Firefox Search In Ubuntu 10.04 Changed To Google
- Digitimes Research reports smaller iPad due out next year?
- Android Market gained over 9,300 apps in March
- Researcher Releases 'Qubes' Hardened OS
– Some interesting pics, I guess.
– Bout time. Apple’s finally catching up with a feature that Androids have had for quite some time. What will be the next step for Android? Something else that Apple can’t do I imagine.
– Grain of salt, but a good one.
– EXCELLENT! I was really surprised when Canonical switched over to Yahoo!, but since it’s a configurable option, it didn’t really worry me. I’m glad to see they’re switching back though.
– Um, this is just stupid.
– The more Android phones on the market, the more incentive to produce applications. The more applications, the more incentive to buy Android phones. The longer this goes on, the less relevant the iPhone becomes.
– Sounds interesting. I’ll have to give it a try.