- David/Goliath Story Brewing Between Apple and iControlPad Makers
- iPad’s Lasting Impact? A Mixed Bag
- iPad still awaits the rush (Reuters)
- Window Titlebar Widgets in Ubuntu 10.4 Remain on the Left
- AT&T Appears To Be Preparing for iPhone Competition (NewsFactor)
- Android's "Flea Market" Needs Urgent Attention
- How the iPad Is Already Reshaping the Internet (Sans Flash)
- Will the IPad Live up to the Hype?
- With The iPad’s Arrival, Is The Kindle Suddenly Too Expensive?
– Sounds like typical Apple. I’m sure the fan boys will be telling everybody how Apple thought of it first and the iControlPad people stole their idea. Wait for it. Really.
– I keep hoping that the world will wake up and smell the half baked product. Maybe this is a sign that it’s finally happening? A guy can dream right?
– They better.
– For some reason, Barry O’Neil seems oddly out of touch with the ACTUAL Android market.
– No, the Internet is NOT starting to look different. Apple published their little “Favorites” list, but the Internet looks the same today as it did yesterday. It’s stupid to see this type of trash before the product even SHIPS.