- Android 2.2 to include full support for Adobe Flash
- High-tech task force that receives Apple’s assistance fielded DA referral in Gizmodo case
- A Sneak Peek at BlackBerry 6 OS
- Blackberry Software Takes Cues from iPhone, Android
- AdMob Says Android Traffic Tops Apple's iPhone in U.S. (NewsFactor)
- Details on the Ming-like Motorola XT810, XT820, and the XT711 Sholes Tablet Refresh emerge
- Linux Machines Surprisingly Linked to Spam (PC World)
- What is Apple Inc.'s role in task force investigating iPhone case? (The Newsroom)
- Will Apple unveil iPhone 4G early after leak? (Ben Patterson)
- Backdoor Malware Targets Apple iPad
- Corporate IT Just Won't Let IE6 Die
- Gizmodo editor’s computers seized in iPhone probe
- Google decides Nexus One won’t work with Verizon
- Cops Seize Four Computers, Two Servers from Gizmodo Editor
– Sorry iPhone, just another thing that Android Does, but you Don’t.
– Today the US, tomorrow, THE WORLD!! No really, the world.
– Interesting study. Not sure on it’s validity right now. Seems like there’s a lot up in the air.
– Looks like Gizmodo could have a conflict of interest case.
– Will it happen? Probably not. Steve Jobs doesn’t just inspire a reality distortion field, he lives in it.
– But Apple made it! It’s got to be as impervious as the Mac right? Well, actually, it is.
– I’ve noticed this in the corporate environment as well. IE 6 sat stagnant so long that people started assuming it was going to be there forever. They don’t want to update now.
– Leave it to Apple. What exactly do they expect to find? Unless they have some sort of evidence that Jason Chen committed a crime, this seems pretty excessive.