- ZipRealty, AppBrain lead Best Android Apps of the Week
- Rivals moving to take on iPad
- Google to iPhone users: No free navigation for you!
- ASUS Eee Pad to be revealed in June, launch in Q3
- Apple and Santa Clara D.A. may file charges for found/purchased iPhone prototype
- WhiteHouse.gov Releases Open Source Code
- Microsoft profit soars with Windows 7 sales
- Microsoft Reports Strong Rebound
- Steam Is Coming to Linux
– I would have been surprised if Google offered it. Especially considering all the effort Apple has made to turn away other Google products. If Apple won’t play with Google, why should Google make an effort for Apple?
– It will be interesting to see what the company that pretty much started the Netbook industry comes up with.
– Awww, looks like Apple’s sore their little toy got revealed early. I doubt that anything will come of this other than possibly a fine. Even if it’s a huge fine, Gizmodo will come out ahead.
– I usually try to avoid politics as there’s enough of them in OSs already, but it’s nice to see the government looking at and using Open Source software. Hey Barack! How about you standardize the whole government on Ubuntu! It’ll save us BILLIONS.