- Apple’s ‘iPad-ready’ websites: Tons of fun, but no Flash
- Netflix app for iPad leaked, Hulu for iPad said to be standing by (Ben Patterson)
- How the iPad Will Change Mobile Business Computing
- Early reviews: iPad is ‘beautiful,’ ‘blazingly fast,’ has ‘a touch of genius’
- Apple IPad Reviewed
- iPad review round-up
- Early iPad Reviews Extremely Positive
- Inventor of the cell phone gave up his iPhone for a Motorola Droid [update]
- Sight unseen, fans hear `iPad’ and think `iWant’
- First iPad reviews hit the web
- Sight Mostly Unseen, iPad A Hit; Will Tablet Reshape Landscape?
(Investor’s Business Daily)
- Microsoft Claims Google Chrome Steals Your Privacy
- Gnome 2.30 Released
– Since the iPad basically uses the same OS as the iPhone, does this mean that these Netflix/Hulu applications could run on the iPhone? Personally, that interests me more than the CripplePad.
– A bunch of people saying how great the iPad is. Not surprising at this particular point. We’ll see if it lasts.
– It wouldn’t have anything to do with who Apple chose to give early access would it?
– Microsoft’s version of an April Fools joke?