- Could open source overtake the iPhone? (InfoWorld)
- Spend $499 on iPad: Done. What else do iGet? (AP)
- Is OS/2 Coming Back?
- Rumors of June 22 unveiling of fourth-gen iPhone (Ben Patterson)
- Flash Comes To the iPad Via RipCode
- Opera Mini For IPhone Reviewed
- HTC Incredible makes an appearance on Verizon Wireless’ website
- Google in Unique Position to Deliver "iPad Killer" (PC World)
– Uh, the answer is yes. Very much yes.
– A wheelbarrow full of regret I’m betting.
– It would be interesting to see an OS/2 type OS return on top of the Linux kernel. This could be a process similar to what Apple did with FreeBSD to make OSX. It could be a very good thing for PCs and Linux in general. I’d love to see this.
– Grain of salt…. to heavy… to lift….
– We’ll see how long this lasts.
– Ain’t that the truth.