- Android Gets Carrier-Operated European App Store
- Adobe Evangelist Tells Apple: ‘Go Screw Yourself’
- Apple’s New iPhone App Rules: Unreasonable and Unjustifiable
- Is Apple Betting on Adobe Ditching the Mac?
- Apple Takes Aim at Adobe… Or Android?
– Possible theory. If it’s true, I have the feeling that Apple is going to take it in the teeth on this one.
– I hope this is wrong about developers accepting Apple’s demands. I’d hope to see more developers telling Apple they can stick their demands and moving to a more free platform. I guess we’ll see.