- Innovation: iPad is child’s play but not quite magical
- Next on Netflix’s to-do list: a streaming video player for Android?
- What iPhone OS 4.0 means for the iPad
- Don't hold your breath for Flash on the iPhone, iPad (Ben Patterson)
- 10 Things Linux Does Better Than Windows
- Apple strikes back at Google with iAd
- Apple’s iPhone Event: A Bullshit-Free Translation
- Apple debuts iAd advertising platform for iPhone OS (Macworld.com)
- Rumors Have Apple Already Working on a Smaller iPad (NewsFactor)
- Apple's iPhone OS 4.0 No Threat to Android (PC World)
- Our iPhone OS 4 scorecard: How Apple fared (Macworld.com)
- iPhone OS 4 can multitask
– Apple’s loss, Android’s gain.
– Must have been hard for them to narrow it down to 10.
– I’m sure that Google is shaking in their little space boots.
– That about sums it up.
– Seems like a blatant attack on Google, but really, I don’t think that Google will even notice. Is Apple going to make Magical and Revolutionary advertisements? I think even Steve Jobs will have a hard time selling that. All Apple’s doing is jumping into a pond where bigger fish already swim. Google still has more to worry about from Microsoft than Apple.
– I thought it was already release? Isn’t it called the iPhone?
– Ain’t that a fact.
– They’re more upbeat about it than I am. I gave it a resounding YAWN. Back to the drawing board Apple.
– I was reading this news, and since I do happen to have an iPhone, was attempting to be excited about it. Really though, it’s just matching features that it’s competition has had for a while. Where’s the excitement Apple? All tuckered out from the iPad release? I don’t know why, since that kinda sucked too.