- Novell Wins vs SCO
- Android 2.1 update for DROID now live
- Free Copy of Microsoft Bob with Each XP CD
- Verizon report sends Apple shares to all-time high (AP)
– I’d say “Finally!” or something of the like, but this thing has been like the villain in some teen slasher movie. Everytime you think he/it is dead, they make a sequel. Thankfully, those sequels always seem to get worse and more desperate, just like SCO’s arguments.
– Now this is FUNNY. Has anybody ever been successful in extracting this copy of Microsoft Bob? There’s a sick, twisted part of my brain that would love to try it out.
– It's not surprising. After using the At&t network for less than a year, I'm amazed that Apple chose it for their phone. It's claims to cover 97% of Americans, while technically true, don't ever mention the QUALITY of that coverage. I've never seen so many dropped calls. 3G is spotty at best. Blah. A move to Verizon is a good plan for Apple. We'll see if it's actually true.