- Here Come the Linux iPad Clones
- Does the iPhone OS Need Multitasking? (PC World)
- Nokia Asks Judge to Dismiss Apple's Antitrust Claims
- Android on the rise as Windows Mobile falters
– Exactly the reason I’d never buy an iPad (other than their overly lazy implementation). Just like the iPhone is starting to feel the heat from Android devices, the same thing will happen to the iPad, only more quickly. The blood is in the water, and the sharks are circling.
– The short answer is “Hell Yes!” Anybody that’s been working on an app and received a phone call knows that their app is closed, and they get to start from scratch unless it’s the music player, Safari, or the mail app. Pisses me off every time it happens.
– Almost funny to see Apple being fed it’s own BS. We’ll see how this one plays out.
– And this, boys and girls, is why Apple is sueing HTC. Android’s market share(7.1%) is still relatively small compared to Apple’s(25.1%), but Apple’s market share has increased .3% over the last year. Not mindblowingly awesome. Google’s has increased 4.3%. More than any other Smartphone platform. Cower Apple. Cower.