- Apple Slapped with Multitouch Patent Lawsuit
- GNOME 2.30 Released
- Developers Lose Interest in iPad Days Before Its Release
- Utah jury decides Unix battle in favor of Novell
- Developer interest in iPad has 'cooled,' Android is 'platform to watch,' survey suggests (Ben Patterson)
- iPhone OS 4.0 to have Exposé-like multitasking, global mailbox, homescreen contacts?
- Samsung Galaxy S to get QWERTY Pro version?
- 64% of MS Vulnerabilities Mitigated by Removing Admin Rights
- PC Users Like Windows 7 — and Windows XP (NewsFactor)
- Apple’s iPhone on Verizon: 4 Reasons to Think Twice
- Android Rises in Mobile Web Usage, iPhone Stagnates, Declines
- KDE Software Compilation 4.4.2 Released
- Jury Rules UNIX Copyrights Didn’t Go to SCO
– Looks like Apple’s getting a taste of it’s own. Comedy.
– Trying to run a tablet “computer” without multitasking just doesn’t work. Rumors are that Apple will incorporate multitasking into the next release, but so far, that’s just rumor. Meanwhile, Android has it now.
– I’ll wait to see what Apple actually offers, but if this is all we’ll see in 4.0, they’re only going to be catching up to the features that Android already offers. Reason to stick with the iPhone? Nope.
– I’m not sure about the hardware keyboard on this one. In the past with an old LG V I had, I really liked the hardware keyboard, but I’ve never been a big fan of the keyboard on the Blackberry, or the Palm Pre. The top row always feels cramped and keys hard to access. From the image (though I haven’t used this particular phone), this one seems to have the same issue. Note to hardware vendors, I know your’e going for small, but there is such a thing as overkill here.
– Uh, duh? If you have a boss or someone that doesn’t understand this, this is good information.
– I guess you can say what you will about Windows XP, but it seems that 9 years on, people still like it. I’m not sure if that says more about Windows XP, or Windows Vista/7/MacOSX.
– Some interesting figures on this page. To those that think that the iPhone is the end all be all, what say you to this?