- Rotten Apples
- New Gadget, Icky Name: iPad Jokes Fly
- Apple Losing Its Mojo?
- Which e-readers will the iPad crush?
- Maps for iPad hands-on
- Expert sees security issues with the iPad
- Want to take notes on an iPad? Here’s your stylus
- Adobe speaks out about iPad Flash omission
- Is Apple’s iBooks e-reader app a rip-off?
- 10 Things Netbooks still do better than an iPad
- Hands-on with the iPad keyboard dock
- Editor’s Take: Apple iPad
- Rumor roundup scorecard: The iPad edition
- Apple iPad vs. Amazon Kindle chart
- iPad might breathe life into digital comics
- Five things the iPad is missing
- Is the iPad good for Amazon?
- iPad will be to MacBook as Netbook is to PC
- iPad: Did it live up to the hype?
- First iPad accessories will have many followers
- Web Applications on the iPad
- Apple’s New Tablet: The iPad, Yes, iPad
- Apple iPad recap
- Is the Apple iPad OS just unfinished?
- It’s True: The iPad Will Change the World
- Apple Unveils iPad
- Apple announces the iPad, changes the course of history
– Maybe when more information is available, this will be more mindblowing for me, but right now, it seems more like a really big iPhone. Yay Apple?
- Ubuntu To Change Default Search Provider to Yahoo!
- Microsoft’s timeline for Windows Mobile 7 and Project Pink detailed
- What would you pay for an Apple tablet? (poll)
- NZ School Goes Open Source Amid Microsoft Mandate
- The Apple Paradox, Closed Culture & Free-Thinking Fans
- Intego's "Year In Mac Security" Report
- The Future of Portable Linux Distros
– I’m not a big fan of this. I’ve never had a great deal of luck with Yahoo! Searches, so I’ll be promptly switching back to Google thank you very much.
- Misa Digital Guitar Runs On Linux
- Designing the Computer UIs In Movies
- AT&T rumored to lose iPhone exclusivity this Wednesday?
- Re-Live 1992 With Windows 3.1
- 75% of Linux Code Written by Paid Developers
– I’m not holding my breath, but it’s an interesting idea.
– This has to be one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen! Truly nice work.
- First Look: BumpTop Mac (Macworld.com)
- Apple Aims to Repackage TV, Magazines With Tablet
- Next Linux Kernel Due Early March
- Microsoft Says Upgrade To IE8, Even Though It's Vulnerable
- France Tells Its Citizens To Abandon IE, Others Disagree
- Kernel Contributor Corbet Says Linux Community Is 'Intimidating'
- Benchmarks of Debian GNU/kFreeBSD vs. GNU/Linux
- Apple Patches Massive Holes In OS X
- 75% of Linux Code Now Written By Paid Developers
- Firefox 3.6 Released
- Microsoft Fixes 8 IE Holes, Including One Used in Attacks
- * Apple’s Tablet, Cube-Shaped? *
- Tour the new Firefox 3.6
– I’ve always liked BumpTop. It really is a great way to organize your files. Now, all we need is a Linux version. Soon. Please?
– Sounds like a really bad idea. How about upgrading to Firefox, or Chrome?
– Holes? In OS X? It can’t be. When I was sitting in the Apple Store waiting to get my wife’s 6 month old iPhone REPLACED, I overheard one of their “geniuses” telling a customer that there were no holes in OS X. Clearly this patch is just for show, or to make Microsoft feel better.