- The Best, Worst, and Ugliest OSes of the Decade
- Microsoft Policies Help Virus Writers, Says Security Firm
- 2010: The End for Steve Ballmer?
– Some I agree with, some I don’t, but it’s worth a read.
– This is NOT new information.
– I’m not sure it much matters. Bill Gates took that company as far as can be expected. It’s going to be a hard act to follow. Add to that the fact that Gates “left” Microsoft at an extremely high point, and you’ve got a recipe for failure after failure, ushering in a new age of Desktop Linux. Hooray!! OK, so I got ahead of myself there.