- Acer: We'll have the first Chrome OS Netbook
- Falling PC Prices Pit Microsoft Against PC Makers
- Comparing 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 7 for Business Use
- Black Screen of Death Not Microsoft's Fault
- Google Working with Manufacturers on Printing Support
- One of Google Chrome OS's hardest tasks? Printing
– The race is on!!
– This is a perfect opportunity for Linux. When it comes to a time when the majority of the price of a Netbook is the cost of the OS, a free OS is a perfect option.
– Wow, Microsoft ISN’T to blame for once. Really?
– The only way that I can see to pull this off is some kind of integrated plug and play module that will pull Printer drivers from an online repository. There’s going to have to be some kind of Control Panel for printers to compensate for adding Network Printers (especially since Google is aiming for the Netbook market). It’ll be interesting to see what Google’s implementation looks like.