- Some Early Adopters Stung By Ubuntu's Karmic Koala
- Sony Ericsson's Android Phone Focuses on Multimedia (NewsFactor)
- AT&T files suit against Verizon for its latest ad campaign
- In Test, Windows 7 Vulnerable To 8 Out of 10 Viruses
- iPhone Under Attack from Android Invasion (PC World)
- Motorola Milestone is GSM Droid
- Linux Skype Client To Go Open Source
- Tune Your Linux-Based Server for Power Efficiency
- Motorola DROID review
- Sony Ericsson details its first Android phone
- X11 Chrome Reportedly Outperforms Windows and Mac Versions
– I’ve been running this at home now for a couple days (not long I know), and I haven’t experienced any of these issues. Anybody else?
– This particular Android phone seems to have an extremely different interface than other Androids do. I’m interested in seeing it in action. Yet another iNail in the iCoffin.
– What’s the word for this kind of lawsuit? Oh yea, BOOOHOOO!!
– I don’t think that I need to point this out, but I’m going to anyway. While Windows 7 in vulnerable to 8 out of 10 viruses, Linux… well… ISN’T.
– Once more, with FEELING.
– The Official review from Boy Genius Report.