- Ubuntu Developers Agree to Help with Chrome OS (PC Magazine)
- Mac OS X 10.6.2 Hack Gets Atom Support Back
- The Droid and hands-free voice dialing
- Get Chrome OS Now (PC World)
- Gameloft to cut back on Android development
- Brin: Google's OSes likely to converge
- Motorola DROID giveaway: Part 1
- Google OS: End of the hard drive?
- Google’s Chrome OS Will Be Optimized for Speed
- Nobel Peace Prize to Linus Torvalds?
- Gameloft says it, others reining in Android plans (Reuters)
- AT&T's Anti-Verizon Ad Is a Stinker
- Fedora 12 Package Installation Policy Tightened
- Android vs. iPhone: Which Has the More Advanced Users?
- Google’s Chrome OS: What’s in it for Microsoft?
- Google says PC will start in seven seconds or less
– Interesting little factoid. I’m still thinking on this one.
– OH, I want to try this RIGHT NOW.
– It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out considering how divergent the two platforms appear to be, at least for the moment.
– If you think you’re up to it?
– He’s got my vote.
– This is interesting criticism that Google should take seriously. I think it’s a tad bit disingenuous to note “We are selling 400 times more games on iPhone than on Android.” What’s the difference in Market Share right now, and how much does that compensate for the difference?