- Windows 7 Hits 3% Market Share, Approaches 4%
- Droid vs. iPhone: It's Really About the Carrier (PC World)
- Droid Offers iPhone Solid Competition
- Want a Droid for work e-mail? It’ll cost you extra
- Droid Beats Pre, iPhone Beats Droid–For Now
- Worms infesting computers worldwide: Microsoft (AFP)
- Chrome and others nibble away IE usage
- Pirate Bay Closure Sparked P2P Explosion
- Motorola MILESTONE now official: multitouch, but no Google Maps Navigator
- iPhone Fan Makes Anti-Droid Commercial
- Android Gets a Facelift with Sony Ericsson’s ‘Rachel’
- Samsung Moment now available from Sprint
- This article has a very interesting take on the iPhone vs. Droid news that’s been everywhere lately. Makes a reasonable argument for it too. I hope he’s right.
- Yes, thank you Microsoft for reducing our home computers to the same state as a stray dog. Thankfully, both can be cured. The dog with medication, the computer with Linux. Ironically, curing the computer costs LESS. If you’re worried your computer might have worms, go to http://www.ubuntu.com and stop worrying.
- I know that this blog is about Linux and other Operating Systems, but the browser market is very tightly tied into the OS market. It’s good to see that other browsers (browsers that are available for OSs other than Windows and Mac) are chipping away at Microsoft’s impenetrable shell of IE. I look forward to a return to REAL standards after IE becomes the minority browser.
- I’m not an advocate of pirating software (or music or movies or what ever), but honestly, they didn’t see this one coming? Helen Keller saw this one coming, and she’s blind. Oh, and dead.
You don’t have to pirate if you use Linux people.
- It’s curious, and they mention this in the article, that this version of the phone has multi-touch, but the American version doesn’t. Obviously not a technical limitation, or a limitation of the software. Licensing issue maybe?
- This guy apparently put some work into this. Seems pretty lame, especially “iDon’t buy brands that bash other brands”. From an iPhone fan? iPhone, made by Apple?? Maybe that was suppose to be funny. Who knows? Anyway, your opinions?