- Google Goes for Speed, Security in Chrome OS
- Auto-Updating Chrome OS Will Focus on Security
- Microsoft: No NSA Backdoor in Windows 7
- Microsoft Denies It Built Backdoor Into Windows 7
- Google Chrome OS: speed, simplicity, security
- Google Unveils Chrome OS
- Google Releases Source To Chromium OS
- Google PC will start in seven seconds or less
- Google releases Chrome OS source code
- Liveblog today: Google Chrome OS press conference
- Respected Developers Begin Fleeing the App Store
- Google’s Chrome May Shift the OS Landscape
- GIMP Dropped From Ubuntu 10.04
- AT&T denied injunction against Verizon; launches its own attack ads
– We all know that this is crap. Microsoft has been able to install anything they want whenever they want to for a lotta years. I doubt they spend their time poking around your porn or anything, but the capability is there, and the odds that Windows 7 is any different is pretty low.
– I’m looking to build this in a VM and see if I can get the thing working. If I do, I’ll have a walk through.
– I’ll be watching!
– Hopefully those developers are hopping over to the Android environment.
– NOOOOOOOO!! OK, the first thing I’m going to be doing after installing 10.04 is installing Gimp anyway. I realize that it’s not going to be unavailable or anything, but it’s just annoying.
– No offense to Luke Wilson, but this ad just seems pretty lame.