- Droid vs. iPhone: The Scorecard (PC World)
- Preview: Verizon's Android 2.0 Phone
- Beware the Fake Google Chrome OS Download (PC World)
- Hands On Video: Verizon’s Droid Phone
- Windows 7 Endless Reboot Answer Evades Microsoft
- Motorola's Droid has Google navigation features (Reuters)
- Motorola and Verizon officially announce Droid handset
- Verizon, Motorola unveil the Droid
- Google Maps Navigation takes a mobile turn
- Motorola DROID finally official, coming November 6th for $199
- This is what’s on a lot of people’s minds right now.
- Yep, another one.
- If you’re thinking that Chrome is available now, you’re probably not paying attention, or you’re pirating and you’re not very bright.
- Endless Reboot? Didn’t Windows 95 have that? Windows 98 too I think. Windows XP? Vista? Has there been a Windows version that DIDN’T have endless reboots?
- Kinda figured that this was the case, but didn’t see anybody confirming it until now. What will Apple do in response? What CAN Apple do in response?
- Another Droid informational article. There’s probably going to be a bunch of these for a while.
- This app being available free on Android will put a lot of pressure on both Apple and GPS manufacturers. Should be interesting to see what comes out in the near future to compete.
- Official details from Verizon on the Motorola Droid phone. Lots of good information here.