- Apple Discontinues ZFS Project
- Psystar Defies Apple Once More, Releases Rebel EFI
- Motorola Droid Preview
- Apple Seeks Patent On Operating System Advertising
- When Libertarians Attack Free Software
- Motorola Droid specs get posted then pulled
- Canonical Takes on Win 7 With Ubuntu 9.10 RC (PC World)
- Snow Leopard Purring on a PC? New Application Promises Cross-Platform Breakthrough (PC World)
- New 'Get a Mac' ads take a shot at Windows 7 (Macworld.com)
- Chinese Gov't Pushing Linux In Rural China With Subsidies
– I really, REALLY am loving this phone. Can’t wait to see how the phone market changes in the next year or so.
– Gosh, I hope they get it and embed ads all over their OS, forcing Microsoft to copy them, and forcing every sane person with a pulse to switch over to Linux. I swear, the first time I see an actual ADVERTISEMENT in my Operating System, that Operating System will be gone in the time it takes me to download a new ISO and burn it.
– Mixing Politics and Software?? Seems like asking for hate mail. Next thing you know, someone will be claiming that Democrats use Linux/Mac and Republicans use Windows. Or something. Who knows with this crap?
– This phone looks seriously hot. I have an iPhone 3Gs right now, and won’t be upgrading to a new phone any time soon, but I’m VERY excited to see all the new development going on in the Android market. By the time my contract is up and I can get a new phone, Android just might rule the roost.
– I’m really, REALLY looking forward to this release. I usually download and install it at least in a VM, but I haven’t had the chance with this one yet.
– Buy it while you can kids, because I seriously doubt that Apple is going to lose this one.
– I’ve only seen one of these so far (the “Trust Me” one), but based off of that one, if that’s the best Apple’s got, Windows 7 must be REALLY worrying them. It was pretty lame.